Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released an advertisement regarding vacancy for 21 new posts of drug inspectors and lecturers. Applications are now open on their official site upsconline.nic.in. Applicants can go through the site and apply for the posts.
The last date for the application submission is 13 September 2018.Candidates must carefully read the deatiled instructions and check the eligibility criteria before applying.
The details regarding the recruitment notification are here :
|UPSC August 2018 Notification||Details|
|Drugs Inspector||M.E/M.Tech, B.Tech/B.E|
|Lecturer||Any Post Graduate, M.E/M.Tech, B.Tech/B.E|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last date to Apply||13/09/2018|
How to apply?
- Desired candidates must visit the official website- upsconline.nic.in
- Then click on ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS
- Candidates must be registered on the UPSC’s official website.
- Insert your registered email ID and password to open the application form.
- Fill up the form carefully and click on submit.
For more details, please go through the official notification. Fill the form carefully and don’t make mistakes while filling it.
- Supported browser includes Internet explorer 7 and above.
- Disable all the popup blocker.
- Ensure to log out of the online application after completion of each session.
- Check the eligibility criteria and read the detailed notification before proceeding to fill the form.
- Fill the application form carefully.