UPSC civil services main examination 2018 has released the admit card on the official website of Union Public service Commission (UPSC)- upsconline.nic.in. The UPSC main examination 2018 are starting from 28th September 2018 onward. Those candidates who have qualified the UPSC preliminary examination 2018 have to download the admit card from the official website. the admit card would contain important details like exam date, timing and venue.
How to download the UPSC civil services main examination 2018 admit card?
- Go to the official website- https://upsconline.nic.in
- Click on e-admit Cards for Various Examintaions of UPSC
- Click on Download
- Then click on Click Here
- Read the instructions carefully and then click on Yes.
- Next select By Registraion Id or By Roll Number
- Download your admit card and take a print out for future reference.
- Read the instructions carefully before downloading the admit card.
- Check your admit card thoroughly and if any discrepancy found or any problem is faced in downloading the admit card, inform in detail on e-mail: – firstname.lastname@example.org (For Technical Problem), email@example.com (For Applicant Data Problem).
- If the photograph is not visible or clear in the admit card, carry two passport size photographs of yours with you in the examination hall.
- In the examination hall, remember to carry a valid identity proof like Voter ID card, Adhaar Card, driving license, Passport etc along with your admit card.